|Street Department Superintendent||Corey Miller|
|Foreman / Operator||Kevin Todd|
The Albion Leaf Pickup dates are from October 16th, through December 7th, 2023...
Please don't rake or pile the leaves in the street, but leave them on the edge of your property and street employees will be by to remove them. Leaves raked or piled into the street create traffic hazards, puts children playing in the leaves at risk of injury and cause blockage in our storm water system.
For further information view the yard waste policy.
Snow Removal Information
- Please do not push snow into the public street.
- Remember to plow drives inward, away from the street.
- Remember the Town's trucks move the snow out of the streets & alleys.
- Please make sure no snow is piled on or around fire hydrants
- Please remove all un-driven and non working vehicles from the streets.
Location for the Christmas Tree Drop-Off
The new location will be at the loading dock on the East Side of the Albion Municipal Building, located at 211 E. Park Drive.
If you believe you have an Albion Street Department related emergency dial 911, otherwise if you need to contact the Albion Street Department after regular business hours (8a - 4p M-F) please call 260-636-7157 and your supplied information will be relayed to a Street Department employee.